This week we talk with Maria Sofia, Chairman of the Maryland Young Republicans, about the 2020 Election, youth outreach, and the future of the GOP.
The show is also available on Apple Podcast, Stitcher, Anchor, Google Podcast, Spotify, Pocket Casts, Overcast, Radio Public, Breaker, and wherever else you get your podcasts.
About the Episode: In this episode we discuss;
– How the COVID-19 Pandemic affected voter outreach efforts;
– New techniques being pioneered by the Maryland YRs for contacting voters and growing GOP organizations;
– The impact that President Donald Trump had on young Republican outreach;
– The frustration of activists engaging in parades and other spurious activity;
– What qualities would be beneficial in the next Young Republican National Chairman.
– What success for the Maryland YRs looks like.
About the Guest: Maria Sofia is the Chairman of the Maryland Young Republicans. Elected in 2019, she has extensive experience campaign experience for campaigns across Maryland. A native of Montgomery County, Maria was honored as the 2019 Conservative of the Year by Red Maryland.