The Board of Directors adopted a number of important items at the Fall Board of Directors Meeting Today.
Among these items are:
- Adopting the 2017-2018 MSL Calendar;
- Adopting the Fiscal Year 2018 Budget;
- Eliminating Delegation Event Fees starting with the 2017 Winter Session;
- Reduction in Fees for the 2017 Winter Session and 2017 Annual Session;
- Creation of a $400 stipend for Delegations hosting the Leadership Training Institute, Fall Session, and Winter Session beginning in the 2017-18 Academic Year.
All of these changes were initiated by students and brought to the attention of Governor Dylan Wood. The Board of Directors was pleased to work with the Governor to come up with changes that benefited the needs of the students while simultaneously maintaining the strong fiscal posture of the corporation.
Of particular not is the $400 stipend for Events starting in 2017-18. This stipend was approved by the Board of Directors to ensure that all delegations had the opportunity to host these three major events on their campuses and to promote geographic diversity in our event locations.
For questions about these changes, please feel free to contact Chairman Brian Griffiths at firstname.lastname@example.org.